Grade A Under A - ANIMATED Grade A Under A - ANIMATED

I love Grade A and this is one of my favorite videos from him. Im so happy you used it as the inspiration for this piece. Did he have a chance to see it at all?

Cheetoh responds:

I'm not too sure, one of my Youtube viewers tweeted it to him but I'm not sure if he saw it or not. That'd be sick if he did though haha

Pilot - DudeGuy & Dr. Jib Episode 1 Pilot - DudeGuy & Dr. Jib Episode 1

That was pure comedy gold. Loved this and every bit of comedy was better than the last line. I think this needs to turn from Pilot to "Season Premier".

Rip Snorting Ep. 3 Rip Snorting Ep. 3

Seriously great! Loved every minute of it! Glad to see i know a familiar face around here, James! Incredible work and ill definitely be sticking around awaiting more!

-Those Twins from the Jazza Meet Up.

Get Down Get Down

Great comedy and i loved everyone's reactions to everything! Perhaps though the dancing frames could have been increased so it would loosen the figures up a bit more. The whole mood was hilarious and the bomb at the end killed me.

The Many Adventures of Super Baby The Many Adventures of Super Baby

That was pretty well done. I loved the style. Awesome fluid movement and great pacing and timing of the whole video. I loved how it took a straight dive into dark humor (even though pretty sad) i couldnt stop laughing because of how well timed it was. Great animation!

RansomniacNG responds:

Thanks, mate. Really appreciate you taking the time out to write such nice things.
Definitely made my day.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Pixel Mythology Pixel Mythology

I really did love this animation. The style, character design fluid movement fun music, everything! Great work and i will be expecting more great small films like this!

Clay man gets hit by a starship (Claymation) Clay man gets hit by a starship (Claymation)

I thought the comedy was quite good. I would work on the audio quality and volume, it was difficult to hear the voices. Getting other voice actors to help with the diversity in characters would really help as well. I would say keep going and making more content and always strive to get better with each new project!

JamesBloody responds:

Thanks, I've been planning on working on more stop motion videos.

Hellami Episode 3 teaser(old) Hellami Episode 3 teaser(old)

I do enjoy how it had a very cinematic feel to it. This video made me very interested in the other parts of this series.

Black-Crystal responds:

Thank you, hope you will enjoy the other episodes too